2008-2013 BMW 1 Series E82 E88 AF-1 Front Bumper Cover ( GFK ) 1 Piece
Dry fit the part before making any modifications. Chips and cracks in the gelcoat or fiberglass will exist and can be easily fixed during the prepping process. The primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting. Fiberglass parts are hand made, they are not machine made and therefore not perfect. Be sure to use hood pins if installing a fiberglass hood. Due to the hand laid nature of fiberglass, this product is NOT a direct bolt-on. Fiberglass requires prepping, sanding, shaving, filling gaps, cutting, or other types of body work. These modifications may also include removal or cutting of the reinforcement bar. A professional body shop with extensive knowledge of custom fiberglass is required for installation. Primer finish. Hand layup is the manufacturing process used for the majority of our fiberglass parts. Made with fibeglass and plastic resin. We do not offer any guarantee of fitment on vehicles that have been in involved in accidents and/or have body damage or customization.
2008-2013 BMW 1 Series E82 E88 AF-1 Front Bumper Cover ( GFK ) - 1 Piece
The AF-1 front bumper cover (GFK) was designed using elements from BMW's award-winning E82 1 Series M Coupe. Engineered for the standard E82 or E88 1 series, the AF-1 bumper emulates the style of the 1M's aerodynamic enhancements.
Fits the following models: Fits All Coupe Models, Fits All Convertible Models, Base Model, 128i, 135is, M Coupe
- Five-Stage Aero Function Quality Control Assurance Manufacturing System
- Double-Layered Signature Gray Primer For Ease Of Preparation
- Honeycomb Black Mesh Grille (where applicable)
- 3-Year Limited Aero Function Manufacturer's Warranty
- Extensive Aero Function Ship-Safe Packaging And Protection System For Reduced Freight Damage
- Aero Function Exclusive Limited Production Availability
- Highly Durable And Impact Resistant Glass Fibre Komposites
- Modified Aerodynamics
|Warehouse||Out of stock|
|Year||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|